Course Requirements & FAQ’s
For all Courses – The following prerequisites are required to ensure advertised prices and course lengths. THERE IS MUCH INFORMATION SO DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS’ In addition, If you don’t meet the requirements, please let us know so we can schedule additional time and offer you a revised cost estimate.
- Valid Third Class medical for all course.
- Written Exams completed prior to start of course, some exceptions for Private Pilot.
- You must be current and proficient to the certificate held – additional fees ,nay be incurred
- 10-day Instrument Course – 40 hours cross country Pilot In Command
- Commercial Course–Private Pilot license, meet all requirements 61-129 a. 1-4 except you only need 240 total time and you don’t need any complex time (this will be covered in the class).
- Certified Flight Instructor Airplane Course – Commercial certificate-, with Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor add on – Needs IO hours PIC multi-engine prior to start.